National Tap Dance Day!
Look at all the ways you can participate in this event!
Choose the level that fits you:
1) Intrigued and shy? — Come and watch!
2) Excited and curious? — Come, watch, try our games, see if you can answer the trivia questions, check out our tap shoe petting zoo!
3) Enthusiastic and willing? — Bring your rhythm and dance along!
4) Courageous and knowledgeable? — Bring your tap shoes and play games with us, improv, do the Shim Sham!
5) “Put me in coach!!” — Contact us below if you are interested in performing. The first 5 adult groups to contact us will get a chance to perform in front of a very appreciative audience!
Who: Anyone is invited to come and participate! No skillz required! We want to share our love of tap dance with everyone!
What: National Tap Dance Day was created in 1989 on the anniversary of Bill “Bojangles” Robinson’s birthday. This is a get-to-know tap party wherein you can learn about tap, watch tap performed, and even try tap yourself!
Where: The Shops at Northfield Stapleton, on the patio in front of Harkins Theaters. (8300 E Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238)
When: Saturday, May 25th, 2019, from 7-9 pm
Why: Because tap dance makes people happy.